- 15ml Cooking Oil
- 300g Mutton (medium-size chunks)
- 100ml Boiling Water
- Bowl Curry Kashmiri Curry Cooking Kit
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Add the mutton chunks and cook for 5 mins on each side.
- Add boiling water to the pan, cover and cook on low-flame for 35 mins or until well-done.
- Now add the contents of our curry pouch from the cooking kit. Season with the spice mix provided in the cooking kit as per your taste.
- Simmer on low-heat for 2mins.
- Serve in a bowl.
Best enjoyed with butter naan or tandoori roti.