- 15ml Cooking Oil
- 250g Chicken (curry-cut)
- 100 ml Boiling Water
- Bowl Curry Chettinad Curry Cooking Kit
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook on each side for 2 mins.
- Add boiling water to the pan, cover and cook on low-flame for 10 mins or until well-done.
- Now add the contents of our curry pouch from the cooking kit. Season with the spice mix provided in the cooking kit as per your taste.
- Simmer on low-heat for 2mins.
- Serve in a bowl.
Best enjoyed with steamed rice or parotta.