The heart of diverse and vibrant South Indian flavors meets the warmth of home cooking with this easy-to-whip-up Chettinad Chicken. We’ve done all the heavy lifting, leaving the fun part for you! Cook your protein, add our marinade and spice mix, and voila – you have a plate of decadence. And, while we recommend chicken, our versatile kits pair well with just about anything, so don’t be afraid to try your hand at something new!
What you Need:
- 15ml Cooking Oil
- 250g Chicken (curry-cut)
- 100 ml Boiling Water
- Bowl Curry Chettinad Chicken
How to Use:
- Heat your cooking oil in a pan.
- Add your chicken pieces and cook on each side for 2 minutes.
- Add boiling water to the pan, cover and cook on low-flame for 10 minutes or until well-done.
- Now, add the contents of our gravy pouch. Season with the spice mix to your taste.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 minutes before serving in a bowl.